Permanent – Full Time
£24,000 – £27,000 per annum – based on experience
Our client, a long-established, leading manufacturer, currently has the need for an Administrator to join them on a permanent basis. The successful Administrator will support the sales team, as well as other ad-hoc duties, as and when required. The company are based in Smethwick and the role will be office-based, working Monday to Friday.
What’s on offer?
- Salary £24,000 – £27,000 per annum – based on experience.
- Hours – Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Free parking
- First point of contact for all incoming calls and distribution of calls to appropriate team members
- General filing duties: Customer orders, Delivery notes, Carrier documents etc
- Reports for invoicing
- Liaise with customers regarding payments, deliveries etc
- Order progressing
- Debit note queries.
- Raising commercial invoices
- Proof of Delivery
The Successful Candidate:
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Well-balanced and meticulous attention to detail
- B2B experience would be advantageous.
- Experience working with CRM tools.
- Microsoft Excel experience is required.