What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Holidays: 20 days holiday + Bank holidays (holiday increase after 5 years of service)
- Optional holiday purchase scheme
- Hours: 9-5 (1hour lunch) with flexibility
- Inhouse training to all staff for new tech and maintaining knowledge.
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Optional Medical benefit
- Tech scheme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Time off in lieu system for overtime
I am very excited to announce that I am currently looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join a growing team of professionals in a modern and enjoyable office environment in central Halesowen. The role is fully office based and ideally full time, although varied hours may be considered for the right individual.
- Front-of-house greeting of clients.
- Answering calls centrally for two offices
- Opening and scanning in post, for distribution to relevant directors/managers
- Maintenance of office supplies levels (stationery, cleaning supplies, beverages etc)
- Receiving, scanning, storage and return of any physical client books, along with maintenance of control system.
- Client onboarding tasks, including-
- Obtaining and recording identification documents
- Producing tailored Letters of Engagement and Terms of Business from our standard templates
- Setting up relevant job flows into our practice management system.
- Obtaining agent authority from HM Revenue & Customs
- Company formations using our formation software.
- Company Secretarial compliance matters, including production and circulation of annual CS01 forms before filing with Companies House
- Maintenance of company statutory books electronically, including share register changes and production of dividend vouchers
- Assistance with entry of individual staff timesheets into the central firm-wide timesheet system
- Assistance with month-end billing procedures
- Regular review of the firm’s sales ledger and initial soft chasing of any overdue debts
- Calling HMRC on behalf of other staff members
- Registering clients for additional HMRC services
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grade C or above and C in English Language