Modern Slavery Policy
1. MET Recruitment UK Ltd is committed to eliminating modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
2. MET Recruitment UK Ltd is committed to ensuring that its staff and any workers it supplies (directly or indirectly) are not subject to behaviour or threats that may amount to modern slavery, human trafficking, forced labour, and similar human rights abuses.
3. MET Recruitment UK Ltd provides appropriate training and awareness information for all of its staff.
⦁ Our Senior Management receive detailed training in identifying and resolving concerns around modern slavery and human trafficking.
⦁ All of our staff receive awareness-raising information around issues involving modern slavery and human trafficking, so that they can bring any concerns they have to the attention of management.
4. Any staff, workers or other parties are strongly encouraged to report any concerns or suspicions that they might have Senior Management.
5. Reports surrounding these issues are taken extremely seriously by Senior Management who are committed to ensuring that all investigations shall be prompt and effective. If our investigations reveal any issues, we are committed to taking appropriate action, including but not limited to:
⦁ Removing that organisation from our preferred supplier list,
⦁ Passing details to appropriate law enforcement bodies.
This policy was adopted on Feb 17th 2019 after being agreed by Senior Management. It is reviewed annually.