Sales Order Processor
What’s on offer:
- Salary: £23,000- £25,000 per annum
- Company performance bonus
- 21 days floating holiday plus Bank holidays
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am-5pm & Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm (30 minutes lunch)
- Free Parking
- Staff days out
- Company pension scheme
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic person to join a fantastic company based in Lye. The successful candidate will be polite, efficient and will have excellent telephone manner when speaking to customers.
Typical Work Activities
- Quoting customers for standard products which feature in the product catalogue.
- Working with production to quote bespoke products and co-ordinate projects for Taylor made items to meet the specific requirements of the end user customer.
- Build strong relationships with customers to increase levels of business with the customer base.
- Inputting orders onto the computer systems. It is essential that orders are raised correctly in order to ensure that production is fully aware what is to be manufactured. If incorrect specifications are imputed the manufacturing process will be incorrect resulting in very costly mistakes.
- Chasing previously quoted orders to establish progress.
- Maintaining the production schedule. If is vital that the production schedule is kept up to date and monitored in order to make sure that the schedule is not under or over scheduled.
- Prepare weekly KPI’s for the Sales Director.
- For larger customers the Sales Coordinator will take responsibility of the account and will therefore deal with all requirements necessary, including any customer service issues.
The Person will need;
- This person would need to be polite, organised, assertive and have previous sales and customer service experience including handling difficult customers from time to time.
- To be articulate and well organised and have the ability to manage their own time in an effective manner.
- To be a good team player and to encourage co-operation between all departments.