Customer Services Advisor
What’s on offer:
- Holidays: 22 days plus Bank holidays
- Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 07:45 – 16:45, Monday – Friday 07:45 – 13:45 (the week after – Rotating)
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance – upon successful completion of probationary period
- Free Car Parking on site
Due to expansion and company growth, we are seeking for a customer service advisor to join a well-established company in the Dudley area. The successful applicant will report to the Customer Services Manager and be responsible for the day-to-day support to customers while liaising effectively with internal company functions. This is a highly interesting and challenging role which will support the growth of the company to always ensure excellent customer satisfaction.
- Build and develop lasting relationships with new and existing customers to achieve sales growth and improve customer retention.
- Maintain strong relationship with internal teams on site and in the field to ensure that first class customer service is delivered.
- Prioritise and coordinate tasks to ensure customer delight, respond effectively and timely to enquiries.
- Work as an integral part of the Customer Services Team acting in a professional manner and convey a positive and constructive approach.
- Proactively manage orders, respond to queries in a professional and friendly manner and use own initiative to ensure that orders go through without issue.
- Embrace new processes and systems to drive continuous improvement throughout the department.
- Previous Customer services experience in a manufacturing industry is desirable, however applicants without these skills and those who possess potential, and attitude will be considered.
- Customer driven and results orientated
- Attention to detail with the ability and determination to quickly respond calmly to customer enquiries.
- Excellent communication with confident and proactive customer services skills.
- Good time management and ability to prioritise workload
- Knowledge and exposure to export procedures
- Strong MS Office, ERP/ CRM Experience, Microsoft Business would be an advantage