Contract Retention Advisor
Whats on offer:
- Salary between £21,630-£24,000
- Competitive commission Scheme (estimate £3,000 per annum)
- Pro-rata 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 40 hours per week, Monday -Friday with overtime opportunities
- Enhanced corporate company pension Scheme (11% max employer contributions)
- Income protection Insurance benefit up to 70% of annual earnings
- BHSF Health Scheme
- Employee Rewards Package
We are actively seeking a Contract Retention Advisor, to join a well-established company in the Smethwick area, to support their Customer Service Centre and to deal with everyday customer service enquiries. You will be working within their UK Service Business in a ‘front line’ support role.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting the Contract Managers to stabilise the Contract Base and increase where possible.
- To maintain the Contract Database entering new Service Agreements, raising preventative maintenance/calibration visits, invoicing and providing confirmation to customers via our Welcome Pack process including Customer Interface Website account creation.
- Contract renewals
- Contract negotiations
- Maintaining the Service Contract Base
- Correspond, both verbally and in writing, with customers regarding all matters relating to any Maintenance Agreements, dealing with associated emails/letters and routine paperwork/documentation
- Raising Purchase Orders when required
- Maintaining accurate electronic and paper-based contract records
- Amending Maintenance Agreements as required in an efficient and timely manner, including raising of Invoices and Credit Notes
- Dealing with Invoice Queries relating to Contract customers.
- Participate in ITW Toolbox activities.
- Carry out other duties deemed appropriate in line with your skills and experience.
- Previous Customer service/Sales Experience with administration background
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal.
- PC Literate and working knowledge of Excel and Word
- positive and enthusiastic individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Confident and customer-focused with a natural desire to exceed customer expectations?
- A networker who enjoys interacting with people at all levels to build strong team-working relationships, both internally and externally