Customer Service Advisor
Whats on offer:
- Salary between £21,630-£24,000
- Pro-rata 26 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- 40 hours per week, Monday -Friday with overtime opportunities
- Enhanced corporate company pension Scheme (11% max employer contributions)
- Income protection Insurance benefit up to 70% of annual earnings
- BHSF Health Scheme
- Employee Rewards Package
We are actively seeking a Customer Service Advisor for a well-established company in the Smethwick area to support their Customer Service Centre and to deal with everyday customer service enquiries.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Qualify customer requirements and reduce customer downtime through effective questioning.
- Receive and process requests from customers and colleagues via all incoming streams.
- Liaise regularly with customers to provide real-time status reports on currently active work, and all matters relating to any Maintenance Agreements.
- Calibration Cert Requests, to create, manage and process amendments to all forms of Calibration Certificates both electronically and hard copy i.e., ‘UKAS’, Standard and all others as required, including third party certificates.
- Contract amendments (premium and non-premium), Amending Maintenance Agreements as required in an efficient and timely manner, including raising of Invoices and Credit Notes.
- Previous Customer service/Sales Experience with administration background
- Excellent Communication skills, written and verbal.
- PC Literate and working knowledge of Excel and Word
- positive and enthusiastic individual with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Confident and customer-focused with a natural desire to exceed customer expectations?