Export Import Operations
£26,500 + Bonus
What’s on offer:
- Salary of £26,500 per annum
- Attractive monthly bonus scheme
- Hours of work- Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm
- Holidays: 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Onsite parking
- Company pension scheme
Core Role Responsibilities
- Receive, process, and manage incoming bookings (mainly export and some import) in agreed time frames to company standards and guidelines.
- Sea and Air freight exports – including FCL / LCL and air freight and some LCL and FCL imports and clear and deliveries.
- Accountable for ensuring highest levels of data quality data input into bespoke program in the timescales required by company.
- Liaise with Suppliers to fulfil customer bookings covering the full range of requirements in terms of:
- Quality data input for new bookings into company booking platform Box Top and confirmations to suppliers and clients.
- Problem resolution including haulage delays/ vessel details/ sourcing alternative options where required.
- Job tracking and customer communication throughout
- Closing the job when completed to customer satisfaction.
- The successful candidate must have previous experience in the Sector – 2 years plus preferable.
- They will be a good team player, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work in a fast paced and exciting environment.
- Be able to work on their own initiative with the ability to interpret and execute agreed company guidelines and policies.
- Proven problem solving and negotiation skills are critical as are customer focus and the ability to build rapport over the phone.
- Planning & organising skills are essential together with excellent levels of attention to detail and a structured approach to work.