Full Time – Permanent
Are you passionate, driven and a team player?
Do you have experience working as a project manager within a construction sector/background?
What’s On Offer?
- Uncapped Bonus based on Partnership profitability.
- 8% Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Hybrid working
- 25 days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- Competitive Salary
Working as a member of the Sales & Project Delivery team, you are required to maintain and develop assigned accounts covering all internal and external aspects of the role. The Project Manager is responsible for achieving sales profit and financial gains for the business.
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts
- Co-ordinates the involvement of personnel, including support, service, and resources, to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for profitability on assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while co-ordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- To be fully conversant in all aspects of the internal procedures, financial process and product development
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Ensuring resource availability and allocation
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Works closely with customers in order to maintain high customer service levels.
- Understanding of project management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Working to deadlines
- Team Player