Administrator (Project Co-Ordinator)
Full Time – Permanent
Are you looking for a company where you can Progress?
Are you passionate, driven and a team player?
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped Bonus based on Partnership profitability.
- 8% Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days Holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
- Competitive Salary
Working as a member of the Sales & Project Delivery team, you are required to maintain and develop assigned accounts covering all internal and external aspects of the role. The Project Co-Ordinator is responsible for achieving sales profit and financial gains for the business.
- Establish and develop productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts.
- Co-ordinates the involvement of personnel, including support, service, and resources, in order to meet and customers’ expectations
- Meets assigned targets for profitability on assigned accounts.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Addressing customer needs, while co-ordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- To be involved and have full knowledge/monitor internal procedures and financial process.
- Coordinating internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Enlists the support of other departments and management resources as needed.
- Works closely with customers to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Team player