Internal Business Development Support
£30,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Internal business development support person to join a well-established company based in the Dudley area. The successful candidate will have experience/knowledge of the steel/engineering industry and must be confident with communicating over the phone to existing and new accounts.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Salary of 30k per annum depending on experience
- Salary Reviews
- Mon-Thurs 8:00am-5pm Friday 8:00am-4:30pm (1 hour Lunch)
- Onsite free parking
- Supporting the Business Development Manager with day to day tasks, making external appointments with existing or new customers.
- Managing existing relationships and developing new ones.
- Work with internal departments regarding quotes, deliveries and any customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Actioning emails and allocating leads accordingly and communicating updates to the Business Development Manager and appropriate departments
- Identifying new market sectors with market research.
- Ensure that all customers are given the highest level of customer service.
- Enter and maintain data on CRM system.
- Chasing quotations to secure orders.
The Successful applicant:
- Previous experience in either steel/engineering/manufacturing industries
- Experience making outbound calls – essential.
- Self-starter and motivated individual.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Excellent communication skills/relationship building.
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks.
- Team player.
- Organised individual.
- Proactive salesperson who wants to develop their career in internal sales.