Customer Service Executive
- Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- Casual dress
- Company events and exhibitions
- Company phone
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual pay review
- Quarterly bonus
Our client, a well-established leading manufacturing company, are seeking a Customer Service Executive to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and will be able to speak confidently to customers/clients on all levels.
The candidate will be responsible for addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring overall customer satisfaction while providing quotes with the aim of maximising sales, meeting targets, and to generate new business enquiries. The role requires effective communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and a customer-centric approach.
- Act as the main point of contact for UK-based customers inquiring about products manufactured overseas.
- Provide accurate information about product specifications, manufacturing processes, and delivery timelines.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting technical issues and resolving product-related problems through phone, email, chat, or other communication channels.
- Address customer concerns, including quality issues, order tracking, and customisation requests.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s products, services, features, and benefits to effectively address customer queries and increase sales.
- Record and document customer interactions, issues, and resolutions in the company’s CRM system.
- To conduct Market Intelligence research and generate new trade partner leads to come on board.
- Organising sales visits, surveys, and meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers, by gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Escalate complex or unresolved issues to appropriate teams or higher levels of support, while ensuring timely follow-up.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience and provide feedback to internal teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a seamless customer experience, including sales, technical support, and product development.
- Liaise with counterpart teams to coordinate shipping, and delivery of orders to UK customers.
- Monitor order status and proactively resolve any issues or discrepancies that may arise during the manufacturing and shipping process.
- Monitor aged debt and to assist in recovery of owed sums.
- Utilise the company’s CRM system to record and track customer interactions, issues, and resolutions.
- Continuously stay updated on product knowledge, industry trends, and best practices to provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers.
- Meet or exceed performance metrics such as response times, issue resolution, customer satisfaction scores, and other relevant KPIs.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude while interacting with customers, exhibiting empathy and patience.