What’s on offer:
- Salary: £25,000 per annum
- Company performance bonus
- 21 days floating holiday plus Bank holidays
- Hours: Monday – Thursday 8:30am-5pm & Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm (30 minutes lunch)
- Free Parking
- Staff days out
- Company pension scheme
We are currently seeking a self-motivated and enthusiastic person to join a fantastic company based in Lye. The successful candidate will be polite, efficient and will have excellent telephone manner when speaking to customers.
Typical Work Activities
- Dealing with customers by telephone & email to advise despatch dates on orders.
- Liaising with the factory to obtain despatch dates on orders that may be late or to confirm despatch dates and advise customers as required.
- Liaising with our transport companies to confirm delivery dates on orders and advising customers as required.
- Preparing and updating the Order chase list for the morning Production meeting, so that the factory are aware of all confirmed despatch dates given to customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints regarding delivery of orders i.e. incorrect items, damaged goods, missing parts etc. and resolving them to an agreeable solution.
- To complete the non-conformance paperwork for a customer complaint with the agreed action and passing onto the factory.
- To check stock of replacement parts with the factory and order with the Production Planner if required.
- Recording all non-conformances onto the customer complaint database.
- Chasing completion of outstanding non-conformances through the factory.
- Filing all non-conformance paperwork after completion from the factory.
- Costing all of the non-conformances at the end of each month and completing graph analysis for Production/ Quality Manager.
- Emailing the completed database at the end of each month including costs to the BSI consultant for analysis.
- Help the Sales department by dealing with sales calls and enquires during busy periods or when covering holidays and sickness.
The Person will need;
- This person would need to be polite, organised, assertive and have previous sales and customer service experience including handling difficult customers from time to time.
- To be articulate and well organised and have the ability to manage their own time in an effective manner.
- To be a good team player and to encourage co-operation between all departments.