Our client in Telford are looking for a Team leader to join their growing team,
- Ensuring standards of hygiene – maintaining clean work area.
- Ensuring standards in Safety and working within safety procedures.
- Using an internal computer system and a number external customer system.
- Communicate with internal and external customers.
- Assign tasks with operators on own shift.
- Quality checking
- Provide on-the-job training to new and current employees.
- Complete daily logs.
- Maintain security of load, warehouse and vehicle.
- Must have a counterbalance forklift certification
- Experience of working in a fast and demanding warehouse environment would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role or in a food-based manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
4on/4off 12hr shift patterns which includes Nights/Days and weekend
Starting rate £30,390pa.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your cv, thank you