Customer Support Executive
Are you customer service driven?
Do you enjoy processes and building customer rapport?
Our client, a well-established leading manufacturing company, are seeking a Customer Support Executive to join their growing team. The successful candidate will have excellent customer service skills and will be able to speak confidently to customers/clients on all levels.
The candidate will help internal and external customers with resolving complaints and queries, give customers information about products and services, take orders and process returns.
General and Task Management
Making outbound calls for various purposes-
- To coordinate and check the delivery status of order
- To coordinate with trade network/ partners for order, stock, complaints, payments.
- To accounts/logistics overseas team for payment, orders, invoices, ageing report, statements, invoice and stock
- To UK sales team for orders, enquiries, leads, complaints, and payments
- To coordinate with trade partner and customer and engage in new partnership engagement or business generation process
Handling various Inbound calls-
- From trade partners for service, complaints, stock, enquiries, leads, POD
- From existing trade partners and customer for service and new order related queries
- From sales managers for order update, payments, anything related to operations
- From accounts/logistics overseas team for coordination related to orders and payments
Taking care of various administrative activities-
- Processing of new orders
- Sending reminder email, implementing debtor management to inform trade partners for payments and dues
- Sending invoices for delivered orders
- Managing customer data bank based on enquiries data, exhibition’s data and share it with sales team for efficient conversion
- Implementation of company’s credit approval process for the trade partners
- Employee should be balanced and confident. Should be logical and experienced
- Should be focused and productive
- Team player and positive mindset
- Should be consistent and task oriented having self-awareness, resilience, optimistic and open to change
- Shows moral courage, openness and honesty and has a collaborative approach when dealing with others
Skills and attributes
- Able to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work accurately and methodically
- Good numeracy and IT skills
- Ability to plan and organise work
- Ability to accurately complete paperwork and count stock items
- Flexible approach to duties and tasks
- Good understanding of customer deliverables and the impact of failure / cost of poor quality