Sales Order Processor
What’s on offer:
- Salary of £24,000 per annum
- Hours: 8am-4pm Monday -Friday
- Free Parking
- Company Pension Scheme
We are currently seeking a sales order processor to join a successful growing business within the Stourbridge area. This role will require the successful candidate to assist in the day-to-day operation of the sales office, to ensure efficient processing of orders and communication of all aspects of client requirements to production. To liaise with customers and provide status reports where required.
- Processing of sales order confirmations, delivery notes and associated freight arrangements
- Monitor customer deliveries to ensure they arrive as expected.
- Producing internal dispatch documentation to assist in the production process.
- Processing sales invoices and credit notes
- Managing relationships – customer and transport companies.
- General office duties to include processing samples.
- High attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- IT proficient
- To work in a safe manner and be aware of safety requirements
For more information please ask for Steph Guest