Permanent – Full Time
£35,000 – £40,000 depending on experience
One of the UK’s leading manufacturers based in Dudley is looking for a Quality Manufacturer to join their ever growing, friendly team.
The Quality Manager will be responsible for all aspects of quality for the whole company, liaising with the all departments including purchasing coordinator to ensure quality of good received from suppliers, as well as production staff to monitor and report on the quality of production items.
What’s in it for you:
- Holidays: 22 days plus Bank holidays
- Hours of work: Monday – Thursday 07:45 – 16:45, Monday – Friday 07:45 – 13:45 (the week after – Rotating)
- Company Pension
- Health Insurance – upon successful completion of probationary period
- Free Car Parking on site
- Create and establish, manage and audit Quality Management System, quality procedures, standards and Policy
- Inspect incoming goods, and report back to suppliers
- Supplier audits
- Implement procedures in production, including the inspection of manufactured goods
- Monitor techniques used in manufacturing, to ensure best practice and optimize margin
- To monitor CAR’s and implement corrective actions
- Liaise with other managers and staff and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve our quality standards
What We’re After?
- Proven experience in a similar role managing QMS undertaking internal audits is essential
- Experience in working with ISO 9001.2015
- Experience working in Quality within a Manufacturing environment is essential.
- Previous management experience essential
- Computer literate
- Experience with CRM systems
- A proven ability to facilitate, implement and manage change