Our client based in Brierley Hill are currently recruiting for a Inventory Assistant Manager to join their expanding team.
- Must have an in date fork lift license with experience
- Must have some experience in managing.
- Overseeing deliveries into the warehouse
- Ensuring stock is booked in and checked in accurately
- Working with the team to ensure all stock replenishment is completed in a timely manner
- Respond and deal with customer and peer communication via email and telephone.
- Using stock control systems and keeping them up to date
- Coordinating ad hoc and yearly stock takes
- ·Oversee the planned and ad hoc maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment with assistance from the operations manager.
£12 – £14 per hour depending on experience
8am – 4pm
Please note that this is temp to perm for the right candidate.
If you feel you are suitable for this job role then please apply with a CV showing where you have gained your experience.