£22,672 per annum
What’s on offer:
- 23 days Holiday (increases with length of service) plus 8 statutory holidays.
- Death in service
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
A fantastic role has become available for a very well-established business in the Wednebury area for an environmental health and safety administrator. The Successful candidate will assist the company in achieving compliance with statutory legislation on all aspects of health, safety and environmental.
- Provide administrative support relating to Health, Safety and Environmental
- Updating internal trackers and registers
- Arranging training courses and recording training certificates
- Booking various waste collections when required
- Support the Receptionist in workwear and PPE allocation.
- Printing induction packs and supporting with new starter inductions where required.
- Responding to emails, printing, filing and photocopying
- Other general support as required.
- Competent with the use of Microsoft Packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
- Adaptive Team player