£23,023 per annum
What’s on offer:
- 5 hours a week (8am-4:30pm)
- 30 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- Onsite parking
- Company uniform
- Company pension scheme
I am excited to announce we are currently seeking for an experienced administrator to join a successful growing family business within the Solihull area. This role will require the successful candidate to assist in the day-to-day operations of the business and to support the Assistant manager with administration duties.
- Monitoring and responding back to all emails from clients/customers in a professional manner.
- Process actions on to the system and check completion
- Liaise with the warehouse and different departments with any relevant information.
- Take ownership of the ‘nil stock report’, check stock levels and provide accurate updates.
- Assist the management team with any new projects.
- Contact IT to report issues and follow up to ensure they are resolved.
- Complete KPI’s and monitor for trends.
- Organise running changes with senior management.
- Maintain and update audits.
- General filing and administration tasks
- Keep stock cupboard/stationery replenished.
- Distribution and collection of clock cards.
- Answer external and internal calls and communicate forward as necessary.
- Log and progress any queries new and outstanding.