(Ideal for junior or student leavers)
- Competitive salary dependant on experience
- 37 hours per week, Mon-Fri
- Full training provided.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays (increases after longevity of service)
- Fantastic working environment with canteen and fitness studio
- Free Parking
Due to the expansion of a very busy admin department with a local client of ours, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an administrative assistant to join a well-established business in the Halesowen area.
- Data Inputting
- Opening new records and sending initial letters to clients, accountants and banks
- Obtaining ID from clients and completing anti-money laundering checks
- Closing files/records
- Archiving and Retrieval of files
- Scanning and Photocopying
- Postal Duties
- Providing support to the accountancy teams
- Sending bills and accounts
- Completing ad-hoc admin requests for the senior management teams
- An understanding and experience of working with databases (Training provided)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail are a fundamental part to this role
- Happy to integrate into a busy team environment; able to support wherever needed.
- The ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively.
- Must have a positive mindset, can-do attitude
- Be organised, methodical, adaptable and know how to prioritise work
- Must be computer literate, and have previously used MS Office, with excellentkeyboard skills