Permanent – Flexible Part Time or Full time
Salary dependant on experience
Our client is a well-established, commercially astute accountancy firm providing a full array of accountancy services to clients across a variety of business sectors throughout the UK.
You will be responsible for multiple company accounts. Our client is looking for a candidate who is a real team player, with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn. As you will be meeting clients face to face at their premises you will need to be confident and proffesional.
- Competent using Sage Accounts and excel spreadsheets
- Experience with Sage payroll would be advantageous
- BookKeeping qualifications
- Accountancy Practice Experience essential
Book Keeping Skills Required
- Inputting of Sales Invoices
- Inputting of Purchase Invoices
- Bank reconciliation
- Completion of quarterly VAT Returns
- Submitting VAT Returns to H M Revenue & Customs electronically
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join a successful, reputable firm with the possibility to progress in the future if interested.
Salary & Benefits
For the ideal candidate, the salary would depend on experience
Please feel free to give us a call to discuss the hours of work and salary in more detail
If you have a background within a practice environment and feel you have the right skills for this role please attach a copy of your CV.