£30,000 per year – negotiable – dependent on experience
Are you experienced in a workshop environment?
Do you have an upbeat and hands-on approach to work?
If so, please read on…
Our client, an engineering merchant, based in Wolverhampton is looking for a Workshop Technician to join their well-established team on a permanent basis. This varied role will involve assembling, soldering, braising, spraying and other tasks as and when needed.
What’s on offer?
- Salary: £30,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Holidays: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hours: Mon – Fri: 7:30am – 4pm with 30 min lunch break
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension Scheme
Key Responsibilities of the Workshop Technician
- Assembly of products such as cold water booster sets, and pressurisation units
- Offsite packaged plant fitment (plant rooms, pump skids etc)
- Interpret 2D and 3D drawings for bespoke projects
- Provide feedback to the design team for continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain good communication and partnerships with all team members
The Successful Workshop Technician
- Pipe fitting experience (screwed, press, flanged, copper, stainless etc)
- Strong mechanical assembly knowledge
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Experience / Knowledge of pumping systems – desirable
- Soldering / Welding Experience – desirable