- To competently assemble Timber products to the high Quality.
- To competently package and crate in line with specification set.
- Ensure panel paperwork is completed correctly throughout processing.
- To Liaise with Directors, Managers and other members of staff.
- Work within the company management system, processes and procedures
- Follow health and safety policies.
- Preferably experience in operation of Edge banders but not essential.
- Preferably experience in operation of CNC woodworking machinery but not essential
- Experience in Assembly and Packing
- Quality checking finished products
- Good eye for detail
Will be dependent on experience after interview/skills test
Hours of work:
8am – 4:30pm Monday – Thursday
8am – 3pm Friday
During busy periods you could be asked to move to shifts however this is business dependant
This work will be ongoing.
If you feel you are suitable for this role then please apply with your CV showing where you gained your experience.