Test & Trace Team Manager
100% Remote Working
£22k Per Annum
We are working with a well-known provider supporting the recruitment of the current Test & Trace Campaign. Due to expected client requirements our client is now seeking to recruit Team Managers to join and manage teams on the test and trace campaign.
- Test and Trace experience is desirable but not essential.
- Contact Centre management experience – minimum of one year.
- Able to work permanent weekend days in line with business needs (one or both days if required)
- Working an 8am to 8pm rotating shift pattern, 8am-4pm or 12pm-8pm, 35 hours per week
- Will require a Basic DBS Certificate or will need to pass a DBS check.
- We’re looking for candidates who are self starting, driven and dynamic.
- The ability to communicate exceptionally well is essential.
- A good solid grasp of IT software and remote systems is essential.
- The ability to successfully lead and manage a team of contact tracers to carry out an essential role.
- Personable, approachable and able to work with integrity.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to make a difference in this role, please apply.