Job Role: Telesales /Business Development
Duration: Temporary – Permanent
Rate of pay: £9.50 p/h (on temporary basis)
We are currently seeking an experienced telesales/business development candidate to join a well- established company within the property industry.
Initially the role will start out as temporary, mainly outbound calling/contacting around 70 customers a day to generate new leads and business. This role when then develop into the below job responsibilities.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Convert enquiries into appointments through nurture and prospecting the database
- Convert new enquiries into appointments using exceptional selling and closing skills
- Respond to enquiries from all sources in accordance with the Sales Process
- Participate in Social Media marketing by scheduling and posting as required
- Conduct cold calling activity using private adverts, gumtree, local FB groups – 5 per day
- Prospect daily to deliver 40 conversations per day
- Deliver and complete all actions on Company diary by using Outlook such as dealing and scheduling appointments
The Successful Candidate should provide excellent Customer Service skills to ensure all customers are lavished and impressed, have a thirst and regular interest in learning and developing their knowledge and skills.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:45am- 5:30pm (37.5 hour)