Full time | Mon – Fri
MET Recruitment is excited to be working with an excellent accountancy practice based in the Dudley area. My client boasts an excellent office setting and is easily commutable by public transport. My client works with a wide range of clients, both locally and nationally. The ideal candidate would be CTA/ATT qualified or part qualified with relevant tax experience. Immediate start is available.
So, what’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Grade A working environment
- Hybrid or home working
- Support with learning & development to ensure CPD requirements are met
- Great working environment
- Unlimited Flexible working
- Option to buy additional holiday
- Funded social events
What will you be doing?
- Preparation of tax returns and computations
- Provide tax advice to your portfolio of clients
- Supporting partners and managers with all aspects of client compliance and reporting.
- Tax Assistants will report to you, and you will be responsible for their practical training and development, supported by the Tax Partner and Manager.
- Assisting the Tax Manager with the administrative aspects of managing workload, meeting deadlines, and ensuring client expectations are met.
- Supporting partners and managers will all aspects of client compliance and reporting.
- Work required for your portfolio of clients will include partnership tax computations and tax returns, property income accounts, self-employment accounts, GP pension declarations and charges, capital tax computations and reports.
What we’re looking for?
- ATT / CTA qualifications are preferred but not essential.
- At least 5 years’ experience of working in a Personal Tax Department or related job role.
- Keen desire to support members of the team and your clients.
- Professional manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Numerical and logical mind-set.