Skilled & Technical Recruitment Consultant
Salary Negotiable DOE
Plus Bonus, Pension, Rewards & Benefits
We’re opening the MET family doors ….
Are you a Skilled & Technical recruitment specialist looking for the next move?
Do you want to see your hard work rewarded?
Are you searching for an employer who really cares about their team?
If the answer to the above is YES … READ ON!
MET Recruitment is a local independent recruitment business with a big heart, we’re unique and our approach to the recruitment market is different. We believe in creating strong networks and relationships with clients, candidates and partners and in turn those relationships form the basis and strength of the business we’re proud to be apart of today. We like to think our way of recruiting makes a refreshing change to a busy and competitive market.
Rewards … it’s no secret we like to treat our team, we don’t just reward top performers with treats and trips away we take along the whole team! The launch of MET Life in 2020 is 100% focused around our employees physical and mental well being and the initiative has lots in store to promote a happy healthy workplace. We thoroughly believe in giving back to the people that make MET such a fantastic business.
360 degree consultant – business development and servicing.
- Sales – both face to face and telesales.
- Recruiting – matching candidates to client requirements, sourcing, interviewing etc.
- Working to set targets daily, monthly and quarterly.
- Building strong client and candidate relationships.
- Account management of client accounts, maintaining existing business.
- Developing new business and achieving new business goals.
- Administration – ensuring candidates are 100% compliant to work at all times.
- Managing a candidate database daily.
- Attending client visits to build rapport and gather information.
- Where necessary attending networking events, exhibitions and other events to raise the profile of MET.
- Marketing – taking part in a variety of activities to raise MET’s social media market and reputation.
- All other duties as necessary to assist with the efficient and effective running of the desk / branch.
- Target driven and results focused.
- Professional in their approach at all times.
- Personable and approachable.
- Able to work as apart of a team.
- Works on own initiative and can make decisions when necessary.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Organised and good time management skills.
If you like the sound of what you have read above … apply now!!