£30,000 (dependent upon experience)
Do you have electrical repair and maintenance experience?
Are you able to think on your own initiative and problem solve?
If so, please read on…
Our client, an engineering merchant, based in Wolverhampton is looking for a Pump Engineer/Service Engineer to join their well-established team on a permanent basis. The role will include bench work and fieldwork within the West Midlands area. The candidate must be an Electrical fitter/Electrically biased engineer.
What’s on offer?
- Salary: £30,000 (dependent upon experience)
- Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Door to door travel paid
- Hours: Mon -Fri 8am -5.30pm with one hour lunch break (flexibility required to meet needs of business)
- Free on-site parking
- Company Pension Scheme
- Commission, repair and service of pumps, expansion vessels, pressurisation units and booster sets
- Carry out assessments onsite
- Provide detailed reports following site work
- Liaise with customers
- Working on site as well as travelling to locations within the West Midlands
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in an electrical engineering role
- Have knowledge of pumping systems, booster sets, pressurisation units and HVAC pump systems
- Be a team player with an approachable personality
- Be able to think on own initiative and be keen to progress career
- Live local to the West Midlands area