Sales Development Executive – Logistics
Circa £28,000 per annum (based on experience)
Are you a graduate with qualifications in the logistics and supply chain field?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to develop a career path within a global company?
Our clients are currently looking for a Sales Development Executive to join them on a permanent basis. The role is based in Birmingham and offers hybrid office/home working. Training will also be provided in client-facing and sales processes.
What’s on offer?
- Attractive package of salary
- Hybrid office/home working
- Business mileage and subsistence support
- Workplace pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Friendly and flexible working atmosphere
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Research and identify potential leads
- Proactively contact and qualify leads to generate opportunities for new business
- Achieve required levels of sales development activity via research and virtual/face-to-face meetings
- Provide technical presentations to existing and prospective clients
- Assist clients in software integration and provide technical training and support
- Become the main point of contact for the company’s technical or commercial topics
- Develop a career path as a recognised professional in the UK Logistics industry
The Successful Candidate
- Ideally holds qualifications in the logistics and supply chain field
- A dynamic, proactive, and can-do attitude with good interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in meeting new people and prospective clients virtually or face-to-face
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage several responsibilities at the same time
- Ability to prioritise own workload, enjoy working as part of a team as well as own initiative
- Good communication skills both oral and written, customer focus and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, ambitious, eager & hard-working
- Good Analytical skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- An understanding of SEO/SEA marketing and experience in using CRM will be beneficial