Full Time – Permanent
Circa £22,000 per annum
Do you have good attention to detail?
Are you a team player?
Our client is looking for a Sales Administrator to join their dedicated team within their Wednesbury offices. The successful candidates will have excellent attention to detail and have a strong administrative background.
The role is to provide comprehensive Administration Support to the Healthcare and Hospitality Support Office & Teams assisting in the basic general customer service administration (including credit control, pricing, bids and tenders).
- Dealing with all communication to the office via telephone, email and in person effectively and efficiently.
- Processing all contractual paperwork in line with company guidelines and making the relevant changes to AX systems and recording accurately.
- Providing customers including Frameworks with accurate contractual reports. Quarterly Reconciliations of Framework Reporting.
- Assisting with the compilation of cyclical MI and reports
- Proactive credit control for a region ensuring customers pay to terms, meeting credit control targets, improving debtor days and reporting to the Support Manager
- Accurately processing Direct Sales Orders including raising invoices & reporting.
- Accurately recording pricing agreements and changes
- General bid support tasks including samples, usage comparisons, hard copy distribution and completing standard information, i.e. PQQs.
- Setting up on newly tendered accounts including account number/product codes and pricing for Support Manager to check and sign off.
- Customer liaison for contractual pricing changes; reviewing list monthly with Support Manager, notification to customers in writing, implementation and updating all relevant price increase data
- Processing all contractual paperwork for Fixed Charges in line with company guidelines and making the relevant changes to AX systems and recording accurately.
- Any other reasonable requests from the Sales or Commercial team.
- General Administration duties (hotel bookings, invoice processing, stationery, petty cash, etc.)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office & Dynamics
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Good organisational and multitasking skills
- IT literate
- Ability to work to deadlines
Education / Experience
- Proven work experience of working within a busy sales admin environment.
- Hands on experience with CRM Software & MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Monday to Friday (9am -5pm) 30-minute lunch
- 21 days + Bank Holiday
- Pension scheme
- Free onsite parking