We are currently seeking for an experience Sales Administrator to join a busy and fast environment. The successful candidate will provide comprehensive administration to support the Healthcare and Hospitality Office and Teams, assisting in the basic general customer service administration.
- Dealing with all communication to the office via telephone, email and in person effectively and efficiently.
- Processing all contractual paperwork in line with company guidelines and making the relevant changes to AX systems and recording accurately.
- Providing customers including Frameworks with accurate contractual reports. Quarterly Reconciliations of Framework Reporting.
- Assisting with the compilation of cyclical MI and reports
- Proactive credit control for a region ensuring customers pay to terms, meeting credit control targets, improving debtor days and reporting to the Support Manager
- Accurately processing Direct Sales Orders including raising invoices & reporting.
- Accurately recording pricing agreements and changes
- General bid support tasks including samples, usage comparisons, hard copy distribution and completing standard information, i.e. PQQs.
- Setting up on newly tendered accounts including account number/product codes and pricing for Support Manager to check and sign off.
- Customer liaison for contractual pricing changes; reviewing list monthly with Support Manager, notification to customers in writing, implementation and updating all relevant price increase data
- Processing all contractual paperwork for Fixed Charges in line with company guidelines and making the relevant changes to AX systems and recording accurately.
- Any other reasonable requests from the Sales or Commercial team.
- General Administration duties (hotel bookings, invoice processing, stationery, petty cash, etc.)