Recruitment Consultant – Commercial Division
Salary Negotiable DOE
Plus Bonus, Pension, and Rewards
This is an excellent opportunity to join an local recruitment agency with an excellent reputation among clients and candidates. MET Recruitment has just celebrated 10 years of recruiting in and around the Black Country. MET take good care of their staff and reward hard work and excellence on a regular basis.
We’re seeking experienced candidates ideally from a commercial recruitment consultancy background with exposure to and success in permanent recruitment. The Wolverhampton Branch has an exciting year ahead and we’re really keen to bring someone on board who is driven, self starting and results orientated.
The duties of the role (non exhaustive);
360 degree consultant – business development and servicing.
- Sales – both face to face and telesales.
- Recruiting – matching candidates to client requirements, sourcing, interviewing etc.
- Working to set targets daily, monthly and quarterly.
- Building strong client and candidate relationships.
- Account management of client accounts, maintaining existing business.
- Developing new business and achieving new business goals.
- Working to financial targets and day to day running of a Temporary Desk.
- Administration – ensuring candidates are 100% compliant to work at all times.
- Managing a candidate database daily.
- Attending client visits to build rapport and gather information.
- Where necessary attending networking events, exhibitions and other events to raise the profile of MET.
- Marketing – taking part in a variety of activities to raise MET’s social media market and reputation.
- All other duties as necessary to assist with the efficient and effective running of the desk / branch.
- Target driven and results focused.
- Professional in their approach at all times.
- Personable and approachable.
- Able to work as apart of a team.
- Works on own initiative and can make decisions when necessary.
- Self motivated.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Organised and good time management skills.
This role will suit candidates who have already begun to forge a career within commercial recruitment and want to take on a new and exciting challenge. If you want to join a top class team at an exciting stage in the business please don’t hesitate to apply.