Property Maintenance Manager
£20,000 – £25,000 based on experience
Are you an experienced Property maintenance professional?
Do you wish to work for a well-established, Property company?
Our client, a well-established estate agent and chartered surveyors, currently has the need for an experienced Property Maintenance Manager to join their team on permanent basis. The role is based in Edgbaston, Birmingham and the successful Property Maintenance Manager will need to be highly organised and have excellent communication skills.
What’s on offer?
- Circa £20,000 – £25,000 (based on experience)
- Monday to Friday – 9am to 5:30pm with 1 hour lunch (some Saturday cover may be required on a rota basis)
- 20 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Pool Car provided for property visits
- Manage repairs for tenanted properties
- Liaise with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors
- Renewal of Gas/Electricity certification
- Conduct Property Inspections and report on the same
- Keep up to date with legislation for rental properties
- Keep accurate property and certification records
- Take responsibility of the emergency repairs phone on a rota basis
The Successful Property Maintenance Manager
- At least 2 years’ experience within a Lettings/Property Management role
- Have knowledge of rental property legislation
- Full clean driving license required
- Be qualified or part qualified at ARLA Levels 2 or 3
- Excellent organisation skills
- Great communication skills