PPC Manager (Google ads, Paid search)
£35,000 – £40,000 per annum (based on experience)
Our client is one of the UK’s leading independent jewellery retailers. They are looking for a passionate, ambitious, and knowledgeable Paid Search Manager to work in-house with their busy ecommerce team and own the paid search marketing channel. They offer a friendly, informal but professional environment and understand the importance of looking after the team.
You will have a proven track record of being able to manage PPC accounts of more than £1m per year, as well as have experience with Paid Social and working with digital marketing agencies.
The role will require you to both personally manage, maintain, and improve PPC accounts, and be able to work with and manage PPC agencies. They have a mixture of in-house and outsourced accounts, of which you will be responsible for both.
The Paid Search Manager job role will involve:
- Overseeing and optimising 5 large paid search accounts across Google, Bing, and FB Ads.
- Creating accounts and campaigns where necessary, as well as suggesting new channels or areas for growth.
- Managing bids and budgets.
- Manage the relationship with Google account reps.
- Ensuring accounts are showing relevant and updated ad copy, and that landing pages are relevant and populated.
- Keeping ad copy up to date and running tests continuously.
- Liaising and challenging PPC agency strategy and results.
- Keeping up to date with PPC and Digital Developments.
- Using various analytics platforms (e.g., Google analytics) to show trends.
- Report changing search patterns back to buying team.
- Regularly reviewing competitor activity and industry trends.
- Effective collaborating with other departments and third-party companies.
- Minimum 3-year experience working in Google/Microsoft Ads.
- Minimum 1 year experience working with Facebook Ads.
- Experience of managing budgets of at least £1m per year.
- Proven experience of optimising Google shopping feeds.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written & communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills to manage a heavy workload.
- Proficiency in Excel, Google and Bing Editor.
- Ability to work under pressure and work towards short deadlines.
- Proven success using all Paid Search channels.
- Be willing to work in house (this is not a remote working role)
- Marketing Degree or equivalent.
- History of working within an agency.
- Line management of staff.
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience within jewellery or fashion sector.
- An interest in e-commerce marketing and other online marketing channels
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays
- 40 hours – (8.30am – 5.00pm)
- Modern office and vibrant working conditions
- Employee discounts
For more information about the PPC Manager (Google ads, Paid search) role please get in touch with Stella
If you don’t hear from us within 7 days, please assume that you are unsuccessful. Thank you!