Personal Assistant to Board Directors
Oldbury, West Midlands
£28,000 – £33,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Personal Assistant looking for your next step?
Do you thrive working alongside Directors and providing them with support?
We are seeking an experienced Personal Assistant who can be a real team player and contribute to all aspects of the business. You will be working closely with the Board of Directions, Head of Strategic Planning and the Human Resources Department to provide professional, confidential secretarial and administrative support.
What’s in it for you?
- £28,000 – £33,000 per annum
- Hours of work: Mon – Thur: 8:30am to 5:00pm Fri: 8:30am to 1:30pm
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- 33 days Holiday (including statutory days)
- Company Pension Scheme
Job Duties of the Personal Assistant:
- Work with the Board of Directors and manage all the regular Board, Executive, Quarterly and Pension Meetings inc. collating reports and minute taking
- Where required liaise with head office on meeting schedules
- Manage the Company car fleet, Pool vehicle bookings and Fuel cards
- Manage the Company travel requirements for employees, e.g., booking hotels, flights, trains, car rental
- Manage and update the Time and Attendance System for the Board of Directors and Executive Team
- Manage, complete and email out Managers weekly diary details
- Manage the Board of Directors and Executive Team Annual Holiday Entitlement spreadsheet
- Assist with planning and managing Company events. E.g., Conference, Sales Conference, Annual Golf Day
- Administrator for the Company Credit Cards
- Manage the Company’s Stationery account, order printed stationery – business cards, compliment slips etc.
- Manage the Company’s benefits register, deal with charity donation requests and compile the R&D report
- Approval of invoices and submission of credit card expenses
- Carry out general office duties for Head Office. E.g., ordering stationery, ordering kitchen supplies, dealing with the daily post, diary keeping for meeting rooms, refreshments and lunch orders for visitors, taking bookings for and charging the tour guide system.
- Any other duties as may be required by the Board of Directors & HR, such as creating guest WI-FI passwords & setting up Webex’s.
The Successful Personal Assistant:
- Experienced in a Personal Assistant role
- High level of confidentiality
- Organised and high attention to detail
- Hard working, self-motivated and able to think on feet
- Good team player
- Excellent outlook and Microsoft office skills
- Great timekeeping