Competitive Salary depending on experience.
MET Recruitment is excited to be working with a great local business who are looking for a part-time payroll clerk to join their busy accounts office. The successful candidate will be responsible for payroll processing, comprising of both weekly and monthly payrolls.
What’s on offer?
- Part-time hours – minimum 25 hours per week
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Modern office setting with free parking
Duties and Responsibilities of the Payroll Clerk
- Payroll processing
- Preparation and/or review of CIS submissions
- Ensure client pension obligations are complied with
- Assist clients with any payroll-related queries
- Liaise with HMRC on payroll-related queries
The Successful Payroll Clerk
- Experience within a similar role
- Confident using accounting software
- Highly organised individual