We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client in Brierley Hill, West Midlands for a Payroll Administrator to join their team. Based in their offices with excellent parking and within walking distance of Merry Hill Shopping Centre.
You must have excellent attention to detail with a high level of numeracy skills coupled with the ability to work accurately to deadlines and multi-task when necessary! You must also have a confident telephone manner and good written communication skills.
As part of the payroll team, you will be responsible for all elements of the payroll process to include;
- Creating and issuing payroll spreadsheets to our customers
- Importing and data entry of payroll data from Excel spreadsheets
- End to end processing of payroll data for our PAYE employees and contractors
- Creating and issuing of customer invoices
- Issuing of P45’s, payslips and any other payroll documentation via post and email
- Dealing with day to day customer queries via telephone and email
We are looking for a good team player with a minimum of 2 years payroll & administration experience with a good working knowledge of Excel. Experience of working with Merit Payroll Software isn’t essential but would be an advantage.
Standard hours of work are 40 per week between 9am and 5.00pm Mon-Fri.
If you would like to join a fun and friendly team and support their existing Payroll function then please get in touch!