Operational Performance Lead
£40,000 – £45,000 per annum
Our client, a leading food manufacturer based in Telford, is looking for an Operational Performance Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Operational management and control for the efficient running of the area.
- Ensure that effective Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) exist and are maintained for all production-based activities and practices in your area.
- Development and maintenance of the lines layout to ensure the existence of a safe productive workflow through the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
- Train & develop an effective operational team across all shift patterns
- Evaluating existing manufacturing processes and identifying areas for improvement
- Defining problems precisely through data driven analysis and observation ensuring the timely implementation of permanent improvements and validating the efficiency.
- Analysing and reporting on production processes, methods, schedules, downtime, cycle times, availability of machines and waste management.
- Analysing and planning workflow, space requirements and equipment placement to maximise manufacturing efficiency.
Skills and experience:
- TPM / Lean Manufacturing knowledge
- In-depth knowledge and experience of manufacturing production and processes in a highly automated Lean manufacturing environment.
- Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
- Experienced in the following manufacturing sectors, Food & Drink Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals, FMCG, Aerospace, Automotive (Tier 1) or Medical Devices.
- Demonstrate infectious positivity, relentless drive through resilience & a can-do attitude.
- Extensive experience in successful application of Lean, 6 sigma, Kaizen etc.
- Excellent communication, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Expert Data analysis skills
What’s on offer?
- Salary: £40k – £45k depending on experience
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 5pm with flexibility required
- 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Life assurance and health insurance
- Benefits scheme
- Retirement and savings plan
- Free parking