Full Time – Permanent
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum based on experience
Are you someone with a passion for marketing, who is looking for a career within a well-established company?
Are you someone who is confident in attending events and meetings?
Do you have excellent grammar and spelling and a high attention to detail?
What’s in it for you?
- £25,000 – £30,000 per annum
- 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays (holiday increases with service)
- Fantastic working environment
- Canteen and fitness studio available
- Subsidised canteen meals
- Free on-site parking
Our client is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to assist their Marketing Manager with implementing their marketing strategy across all channels of communication.
- Creation of marketing collateral and graphics, digital display content and electronic marketing alerts
- Co-ordination and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Regular website, internet and social media updates
- Copywriting and editing of content.
- Assisting with internal and external events
- Database management
- Target research, data analysis and reporting
- Supporting the creation of new business proposal requests
- Full support of all day-to-day marketing activities as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- GCSEs: A* – C and at least a B in English
- A-levels A* – C
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Great team-player
- Competent with Microsoft office
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Canva or other similar programmes is essential.