Mainlaying Team Leaders
£25,000 upwards – dependent upon experience
Our client a well-established service provider to the utilities industry, currently requires Mainlaying Team Leaders to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based out of Tipton, covering the areas of Gloucestershire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Leicestershire, Birmingham, Warwickshire and Staffordshire. The company is growing rapidly and requires individuals who want to work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Working as a lead person within a 2 or 3-man team, working within the water industry, the role is physically demanding by nature and will be mainly outdoor working in all weathers.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Service laying
- Pipeline infrastructure repair
- Report to Line Manager
- Maintenance Services
- Follow Health and Safety regulations
The successful candidate will:
Be a good communicator, be able to give instructions to other team members and communicate well with clients and colleagues on site. Be self-motivated and have a strong work ethic.
The following licences/qualifications are essential:
- Full Driving licence
- NRSWA (full)
- EUSR Safe Dig
- Blue Card
- CSCS Water Shea
- CPCS Mini Digger/Dumper licence
- Towing Licence
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheels
- Confined Space awareness
The following would also be of an advantage:
- Under Pressure Drilling
- Bluebox Training
- Talbots Drilling Machine experience
What’s on offer?
- Hours: Mon – Fri 7.30 am start, typically 9.5-hour day (overtime possible)
- Permanent role – monthly paid
- Salary: £25,000 upwards – dependent upon experience
- Contributory pension
- Good benefits
- All PPE/tools and transport provided
- Career within a successful growing business
Applicants will also need to take a Drug and Alcohol test to be successful.