£25,000 upwards (dependent on experience)
Our client a well-established service provider to the utilities industry, currently requires Mainlaying Operatives to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based out of Tipton, covering the areas of Gloucestershire, Nottinghamshire, Shropshire, Leicestershire, Birmingham, Warwickshire and Staffordshire. The company is growing rapidly and requires individuals who want to work in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Working within the water industry, the role is physically demanding by nature and will be mainly outdoor working in all weathers.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Service laying
- Pipeline infrastructure repair
- Completing daily worksheets/permits
- Maintenance Services
The successful candidate will:
Be a good communicator and be able to follow instructions as required. Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
The following licences/qualifications would also be of advantage:
- Full driving licence – essential
- NRSWA (full)
- EUSR Safe Dig
- Blue Card
- CSCS Water Shea
- Emergency First Aid
- Manual Handling
- Abrasive Wheels
- Confined Space Awareness
- Towing Licence
- Bluebox Training
- Talbot Drilling Machine experience
What’s on offer?
- Hours: Mon – Fri 7.30 am start, typically 9.5-hour day (overtime possible)
- Permanent role – monthly paid
- Salary: £25,000 upwards – dependent upon experience
- Contributory pension
- Good benefits
- All PPE/tools and transport provided
- Career within a successful growing business
Applicants will also need to take a Drug and Alcohol test to be successful.