An exciting opportunity has become available for a full time Junior Sales Office Administrator (a minimum of one year’s experience) to join a friendly team based in Oldbury. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary depending on experience.
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable business with a strong set of core values in a friendly supportive environment.
- You will be highly organised and thrive when working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will demonstrate strong attention to detail when typing correspondence and ensuring compliance with internal systems/processes.
- You will also be able to build and develop excellent customer, client and colleague relationships and have a willingness to learn and assist where you can.
- You will be highly IT literate using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and be confident maintaining internal systems and spreadsheets with accurate data/information.
- Strong customer focus.
- Strong communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent I.T. skills.
As a Junior Sales Administrator, your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Monitor the sales email Inbox, ensuring emails are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Support clients/customers with their enquiries over the phone and via email
- Input order details onto the internal system
- Providing Administrative support to the Sales Team
Hours – Mon – Fri 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (1 hour lunch)
Temp to Perm Contract – competitive salary.