Junior Accounts Assistant
We are currently seeking a candidate to join a well-established client of ours in the Wolverhampton area. The successful candidate will have knowledge and some experience working within an account’s environment.
- Prepare new Sales Ledger Queries to be recorded on Customer Accounts, and get supporting documentation required daily
- Update Invoice details after daily invoice run
- Provide copy Invoice/ Statement and Bank details as requested
- Record Petty Cash on Sage 200
- Update Weekly Time sheets ready for Payroll
- Assist with Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger Queries, along with assisting Credit Control with chasing payments
- There will be training given on various other roles within the Accounts Department to allow cover for Holiday and Sick periods.
- Other adhoc duties as they arise
- Supporting the Company Accountant and the Accounts Manager.
(This will be a varied role that will develop with progress)
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm (30 minutes lunch) 40 hours
Salary: Dependant on experience