Permanent – Full Time
To be responsible for the delivery of technical support for all relevant systems within the business and its clients. Technical support to be delivered on-site and remotely. This will include maintenance, installation, and proactive monitoring of client’s network infrastructure.
What’s in it for you?
- Annual leave 30 days + Bank Holiday
- Additional 5 days annual leave after 5 years of service
- Hybrid working
- 19% pension Scheme
- To assist with the efficient delivery of technical support for all relevant systems within the businesses Education and clients.
- To support and administer Cloud technologies, their associated applications, hardware, software and peripherals
- To undertake the repair, upgrade and maintenance of computers, servers and peripherals as part of the technical support service offered to clients.
- To assist with the installation and support of associated internet services delivered to clients.
- Undertake system diagnostics to identify and resolve technical incidents both at the business and onsite at remote client locations.
- To liaise with other staff within the unit, partners and external agencies to ensure the provision of a highquality service.
- As both an individual and member of the team, strive towards the delivery of a service of the highest possible quality.
- To demonstrate a clear and sustained commitment to customer care.
- Be able to work on own initiative.
- To support ICT in remote locations.
- Monitor and respond to incidents in line with SLA to incidents within agreed time limits.
- Keep open communication path with clients throughout resolution of incidents.
What We’re After:
- Minimum 1 years’ experience of installation, configuration and maintenance of Windows based operating systems.
- Driving License highly desirable
- Experience of networking computers. Working experience of Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Setup and deployment of Active Directory Networks.
- Ability to carry out small scale network installations
- Recent Microsoft qualification or equivalent qualification in an IT related area.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-discipline team, working readily with others.
- Ability to prioritise work. Ability to work under own initiative, being resourceful and able to accept responsibility.
- Patient and sympathetic approach to others.
- A thorough and rigorous approach to work and documentation.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills. Able to communicate at all levels both verbally and in writing