Internal Sales Advisor
Salary dependant on experience, will consider junior applicants at national minimum wage
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our well-established client in Cradley Heath, for an experienced Internal Sales Adviser required for their busy, growing Sales Office. Customer service experience essential, knowledge of CRM systems would be preferred. This is the perfect role if you are looking for a varied role, with a forward thinking and dynamic company where real progression opportunities are attainable.
As a sales adviser you will be primarily responsible for:
- First port of call on our sales office line.
- Taking note and dealing with customer problems and queries.
- Back order chasing
- Upselling customers
- Creating price files for customers specific
- Creating new customer accounts on our system
- Inputting customer orders and quotes onto the computer systems accurately
- Liaising with customers via the telephone and E – mail
- Advising customers about latest offers available to them
What we would expect from you:
Full training will be provided; however you will need to have similar experience to succeed in this role, preferably in a business to business or sales environment. You will also need to be self-motivated, customer focused and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You can deliver beyond expectations on a regular basis and provide outstanding levels of customer service at all times, and the ability to succeed in a fast-past, challenging and exciting team.
If you feel you have the right experience please feel free to apply by attaching a copy of your CV.