- Cleaning duties – shop floor, barriers and surfaces that may need sanitising
- Sanitising canteen areas between breaks
- Use of ride on floor cleaner (training will be provided)
- Will be required to cover the main cleaner duties when they are unable to complete them (involving rest rooms and office areas)
- Clearing rubbish from shop floor
- You will be asked to complete a COVID induction upon arrival
- Must have an in-date FLT counterbalance license with experience
£8.72 per hour which will rise after 12 weeks
Hours of work:
Will be an afternoon shift (1pm – 9pm) for the foreseeable future however you must be available to work other shifts (mornings/nights) when required.
If you feel you are suitable for this job role then please apply with you cv showing where you have gained your experience.