Full Time / Mon-Fri
Are you an experienced, all-around IT manager, looking for the next step in your career?
We are currently looking for an experienced IT manager to join our world-renowned manufacturing client. My client boasts great offices with a free, secure on-site car park, and is also easily accessible by public transport.
What’s in it for you?
- Life assurance cover
- Subsidized café
- Training and career development provided
- On-site medical advice
- Staff discount
- 23 days annual leave plus BH (Including shut down periods)
- Performance-related bonus pay
What will you be doing?
- Formulate plans and advise senior management on how to maintain and improve an efficient, progressive, and effective IT department covering all aspects of the main job purpose
- Design, build, implement and maintain IT systems which support and meets the customer and company requirements
- Conduct regular system audits and preventative maintenance schedule
- Develop and execute contingency plans and maintain data backup to eliminate the risk
- Research and evaluate emerging technology hardware and Software
- Working in partnership with all key stakeholders whilst ensuring business IT requirements are delivered within a robust framework
- Responsible for the department’s budget and capital expenditure
- Continually analyse current processes and technologies to identify areas of improvement
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience in IT management with excellent knowledge of IT systems management principles and processes.
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- Proven experience within a high-volume manufacturing-based IT department with knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Window-based systems)
- Display a high level of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing needs of the business with a ‘can-do’ attitude.