Family Law Solicitor
Full Time – Permanent
Circa £35,000 per annum (Based on experience)
Are you looking to work for a friendly local law practice?
Do you specialise is Family Law?
Then this could be the role for you….
Our client is looking for a Family law Solicitor to join their well-established company on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role for a Family Law Solicitor or Legal Executive covering Divorce, Cohabiting and Civil Partnerships whist supporting a team with all aspects of delivery of legal services.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a high-quality legal service to all clients.
- Receive requests for legal advice from current and potential clients and deciding on the most appropriate responses to make to these requests.
- Establishing what needs to be done to solve a client’s problems.
- Attend and represent clients at meetings.
- Draw up contracts and other legal documents as required.
- Represent clients in tribunals and in Courts where required.
- To work and behave in a professional manner and to the highest standards of the profession.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the law and attending internal and external training courses as appropriate.
- Be able to show a track record of achieving your fee contribution.
- Treat all information about the firm and its clients, their family, and their business as wholly confidential.
- Health & Safety – Undertake to look after your own and that of your colleagues in the workplace.
- Ad-Hoc Duties – as required by the firm within the remit of your skills and experience, including meeting deadlines.
- Experience of working within the area of Family Law with Post-Qualified Experience
- Excellent computer literacy; good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of packages including Word and Excel
- Good basic numeracy and literacy (GCSE Grade ‘C’ and above)
- Excellent communication skills; able to liaise professionally via telephone, letter and email with other members of staff and clients (internal and external)
- Enthusiastic team player, happy to support others in the team to ensure goals are achieved
- Ability to work with and without supervision and to deadlines
- Pre-Nuptial and Post Nuptial Deeds
- Non-Molestation and Occupation Orders
- Change of Name Deeds
- UK Driving License
For more information about the Family Law solicitor position please call 01384 451 880 and speak to Stella.
*** If you haven’t received a response from us in 7 days, please presume you have been unsuccessful, Thank you!***