European Transport Operator
Permanent – Full Time
£20,000 – £24,000 (based on experience) plus commission after probation
Do you have a minimum of 2 years experience in Freight Forwarding?
Are you well organised and self-motivated?
Our client, a well-established company based in Tipton, currently has the need for an experienced European Transport Operator to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have previous experience within the Freight Forwarding sector and will be able to deal with European logistics and customs procedures.
What’s on offer?
- Monday to Friday: 8:30am – 5:00pm with 1-hour lunch
- Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 (based on experience)
- Commission structure after probation
- Holidays: 20 days plus Bank Holidays
- Extra day off for your Birthday
- Pension scheme
- Full training provided
The successful candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in Freight Forwarding
- Must be familiar with Customs and TSS Procedures
- Organisational skills are a must
- Strong communication skills
- Good administration skills
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Coordination of European freight movements
- Data entry, filing, documents processing
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
- Overseeing European logistics movements
- Processing of documentation for customs purposes and associated admin
- Passing and processing of invoices, filing and general admin work